Smoke inhalation causes two fire deaths on Christmas. A mom and her three-year-old died on Christmas morning after their apartment caught on fire. The grandma and five-year-old had minor injuries. They're out of the hospital and expected to make a full recovery.
The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.