Closures and delays due to weather
Updated On: Mar 24 2013 10:49:30 AM CDT
Several roads and businesses are closed due to Saturday's snow storm.
Highways that remain closed:
- SH 94 between Colorado Springs and US 40
Highways that opened since the last update:
- US 36 between Byers and Kansas
- SH 96 between Eads and Kansas
- I-70 between Airkpark and Kansas
- SH 86 between Kiowa and Limon
- SH 71 between Limon and Ordway
- US 385 between Sheridan Lake and Wray
- US 287/US 40 between Limon and Eads
- US 24 between Calhan and Limon
- SH 61 between Otis and Sterling
- SH 63 between Anton and I-76
- SH 10 between I-25 (Walsenburg) and La Junta
- EB/WB US 50 between Pueblo and Rocky Ford
Colorado Springs is on accident alert. If you are involved in a crash and there are no injuries, and drugs and alcohol are not involved, you do not have to call police. Just report the crash within 72 hours.
Colorado Springs accident reporting: springsgov.com
Business/organization closures and cancellations:
Colorado Springs Streets Division - Snow crews on primary routes in affected areas.
Bible Christian Church of Ellicott - Bible Christian Church of Ellicott is closed Sun. Mar. 24th due to weather and road closings.
Friendship Assembly of God - As scheduled: Sunday School 9:45 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Worship (guest speaker.)
Copyright 2013 KRDO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.