The Pueblo Police Department is holding a contest to create a logo for it's newly announced Community Service Division, volunteer program.
Volunteers Assisting Pueblo Police (V.A.P.P.) designs are to be used for volunteer uniforms as an embroidered logo and for correspondence materials.
The winner will receive a $100 gas card and a $50 gift card.
Here are the contest rules:
• Entries should be designed in a standard 8.5" x 11" size on paper that allows for duplication, display
and mounting. Electronically submitted designs shall be submitted in a .JPG, .PNG or .GIF format. Sizes shall
be a minimum 792 X 612 and maximum of 2448 X 1584.
• All 2 and 3 dimensional art is acceptable including computer generated art.
• NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT. All entries should be original artwork with one entry per person.
• Deadline: Please submit all entries with this completed form by Thursday December 13, 2012.
• Prize winners will be notified and announced on Monday December 17, 2012.
• Entries can be dropped off or E-mailed at any of the following locations:
o Pueblo Police Dept. 200 S. Main St.
o Pueblo Hyde Park Sub-Station. 2135 W. 16th St.
o East Side Sub-Station. 731 E. 4th St.
• All submissions will become the property of the Pueblo Police Department Community Services Division.
• Except where prohibited by law, winner consents to being photographed, filmed and/or interviewed
in relation to the contest. Winner also consents to the use of his/her name, picture, voice and any other
information regarding the contest for promotional purposes.
• Employees of the Pueblo Police Department are not eligible.
City________________________ State________ Zip___________
Phone #________________ E-Mail ___________________________