Colorado Springs
76° F
Scattered Clouds
Scattered Clouds
Advertisement

Firefighters say microwave responsible for coffee shop fire

Published On: Jan 24 2014 07:07:09 AM CST   Updated On: Jan 24 2014 10:41:13 AM CST
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -

The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to a fire at The Perk Downtown Friday morning (1/24/14).

Tejon St. was closed in both directions at Colorado Ave. while crews worked to put the fire out.

CSFD tweeted that crews found the source of the fire came from a microwave. They worked to ventilate the main and second floors.

No injuries were reported.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement