Gas leak forces neighbors out of Colo. Springs homes
Updated On: Aug 24 2013 04:36:04 PM CDT
Four homes were evacuated after a gas main broke at 90 Polo Pony Drive in Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs firefighters arrived on scene at about 9:15 a.m. Saturday. Utilities crews brought in heavy equipment and began making repairs at 11:15 a.m. Colorado Springs Utilities workers were able to get the gas line clamped at about 11:40 a.m. They are continuing to make repairs.
KRDO Newschannel 13 will continue to update this story as it develops.
Copyright 2013 KRDO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.