Date: February 26, 2014
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Position: Promotions Producer
KRDO Newschannel 13 is looking for a full-time Promotions Producer to produce topical promos for evening newscasts. Creating attention-grabbing promos using research-based marketing concepts is a core responsibility of the Promotions Producer. Two to three years writing, producing and editing topical, sweeps and image promos preferred. Non-linear editing experience required. Experience with broadcast editing systems and Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop) is a big plus. Working knowledge of lighting and audio capture techniques is a must. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, an accomplished videographer, and one who demonstrates a high degree of technical aptitude and attention to detail. Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed.
· Write, shoot, edit, and gather video for use in topical promotion of evening newscasts.
· Monitor the appearance of talent, production and overall quality of topical promotions.
· Gather sound bites and raw video from news broadcast for use in proof promotion.
· Tag Daily Episodic Promos for KRDO Syndicated Shows.
· Work with engineering and production staff to ensure promotion content adheres to broadcast standards.
· Assist Promotions Manager on shoots, edits, and with managing daily broadcast logs
· Adhere to KRDO Style Guide.
Please send resumes/demo tapes to:
News Channel 13
Attn: Human Resources
399 S. 8th Street
Colorado Springs, CO. 80905
Fax (719) 575-6327
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and background check.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
News Channel 13 is an Equal Opportunity Employer