Residents rescued in Fountain apartment fire
Updated On: Apr 09 2014 09:21:18 AM CDT
Fountain fire department rescued 3 people Wednesday (4/9) morning after a fire started at an apartment in the 900 block of Grinde Drive.
All three people were treated for smoke inhalation, but they are expected to be okay.
The fire started shortly before 3 in the morning. It took about 30 minutes for firefighters to put out the fire.
The Fountain Fire Department said an electrical malfunction with a heating pad on a bed inside the apartment caused the fire.
Copyright 2014 KRDO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.