Colorado Springs
60° F
Light Rain
Light Rain
Advertisement

Retirement home fire quickly put out

Published On: Jun 06 2014 12:56:43 PM CDT

KRDO

Justin Rushde / KRDO.com

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -

Colorado Springs Firefighters say an electrical fire at a southwest side retirement home was controlled in just minutes.

The fire happened at Cheyenne Place in the 900 block of Tenderfoot Hill Road.

The fire department says the fire started in an electrical outlet and was contained to one wall. The fire was controlled within five minutes.

No injuries have been reported.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement