Supplemental Contest Rules for a 5 night trip to Riu Palace Peninsula, in Cancun, Mexico Giveaway
1. Applicable Rules.
· These rules apply only to the above Contest. This Contest is also governed by the Pikes Peak Television Official Rules.
· All participants must be at least 21 years of age by 9/8/2013. Viewers who have won a prize valued more than $600 in the past year, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
· A person may enter onetime only on September 8, 2013, at the Race for the Cure event.
o Entries will be accepted at the KRDO Booth at the Garden of the Gods Park on Sunday Morning only
o Entries will be accepted from 6:00 am to the start of the race.
· Employees of Pikes Peak Television, Inc., Pikes Peak Radio LLC, Apple Vacations, Charlie Brown’s Goodtime Travel, , competitive broadcast company employees are not eligible to participate.
· Winner of the trip will be awarded Sunday, September 8th at the Race for the Cure event.
· One winner will be selected from all entries from Colorado Springs.
· No purchase is necessary.
3. How to Enter.
· Viewers or listeners at the Race for the Cure will enter their names on the entry form.
· Upon entry all the names will be entered into a drawing where one winner will be randomly selected.
· The Prize is not transferable.
· Participants must be 21 years of age by September 8, 2013 to participate.
5. Description of Prizes.
· A 5-Night trip to Riu Palace Peninsula, in Cancun, Mexico for two people.
· This prize does not include tax payments, telephone, automobile or other insurance, transportation or any other expense or cost not specifically included herein.
· The total value of the prize is a minimum of $2,000. No cash value will be given for the prizes.
· There are no substitutions allowed
· The winner will not be permitted to play any contest where the potential value is to exceed more then $600 for the duration of one year from Sunday, September 8, 2013.
· If the winner has accumulated in excess of $600 between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, they will be mailed a MISC 1099 for tax purposes.
· It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any and all taxes associated with this or any other price won from Pikes Peak Television.
· All departure taxes, insurance, fees and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-$368 per person, subject to change) will be advised by Apple Promotional Bookings and must be paid by the traveler to Apple Vacations prior to departure. These taxes include:
o i. Airport departure taxes
o ii. Airport arrival taxes
o iii. Airline Fuel surcharges
o iv. Tour-guard Insurance
6. Contest Dates. Entries for this Contest will be accepted only on Sunday, September 8, 2013, from 6 am to the start of the race.
7. The Final Grand Prize will be awarded at the Race for the Cure on Sunday, September 8, 2013.
8. Pikes Peak Radio LLC reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice.